- Small business set-aside
- $22 billion program ceiling
- The ordering period for the 8(a) STARS II GWAC ends August 30, 2021, and orders awarded on or after July 1, 2020 under 8(a) STARS II must be complete by June 30, 2022.
- Directed task order up to $4.5 million each
- Low 0.75% contract access fee
- Access to multiple types of task orders
- Various contract types (fixed price, labor hour, time, and materials)
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009
Prior to issuing orders under 8(a) STARS II, federal contracting officers are required to receive training on the use of the 8(a) STARS II contract and be granted a written delegation of procurement authority from the GSA Small Business GWAC Center.