An Iterative Approach to the U.S. Defense and Intelligence Community
For over six years, MetroStar has been supporting the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center’s C2ISR Division, Open Architecture Distributed Common Ground System/Forward Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (OA DCGS/FPED) Program Management Office.
Our support delivers enterprise IT systems to Air Force intelligence analysts, both CONUS and OCONUS. We currently provide IT systems evaluation, integration, interactive customer feedback, and dedicated engineering support to the PMO. We have extensive operational and technical experience with ISR, OA DCGS system architectures, and FPED, which allows us to reduce the time it takes to perform discovery tasks. Our people bring deep technical and operational skills to provide unbiased evaluations and recommendations of commercial and Department of Defense (DoD)/Intelligence Community (IC) capabilities to the OA DCGS/FPED PMO.
Based on user engagement, we have created an institutional knowledge base of who our customers are and how they use the system, which allows us to deliver a catalog of analyst workflows that are specifically designed to assist the analyst’s use of the system to produce Air Force mission-critical Intelligence products.
highlights of our role:
- Providing IT computer system iterative maintenance engineering services and AGILE Engineering principles
- Using internally created test procedures and operator workflows tailored to save time to perform regression training on the FPED stacks
- Conducting onsite workflow familiarization to users in both CONUS and OCONUS
tech, tools, and approach
- Employ the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) for enterprise scale implementation projects.
- Deliver, integrate, and analyze workflows to release planning, cybersecurity, and technical documentation required for FPED programs, which support critical intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance assets.