Centralized Technical Hub Supports 14,000 Law Enforcement Agencies
MetroStar created a centralized technical information hub for Federal, State, Local, and Tribal law enforcement communities to share information and reduce any the technical capability gaps present. A main hub objective is to provide new and existing information to the law enforcement community, telecommunications industry, and the general public.
We created a digital space that hosts multiple layers of vital information on lawful communication services and related issues, forms to share solutions and know-hows among law enforcement agencies, and approaches that will strengthen relations within the industry.
Our effective solutions seek common, unified, and standardized interagency across communications rather than each law enforcement agency pursuing individualized and non-cost-effective technical solutions.
tech, tools, and approach
- Used SharePoint as a highly scalable, secure CMS for technical law enforcement information, process automation, and user management.
- Centralized Information into an internal knowledgebase, including data from multiple disparate systems.
- Distributed data to the law enforcement community through a secure, self-help, and property portal.
- Installed Azure App Services.
- Developed the hub to comply with Section 508.